Your only answer is YES or NO. Do you like these ideas or not?
1) Level Achievements…
2) Rollover info. for avatars on the Yahoo Answers home page?
3) Do away with profile pages? On the left pane of your screen, you could have multiple profiles open to see everyone’s status and choose to show or hide them with a show/hide bottom on the bottom right of each person’s profile.
4) You should have to be at least 15 to enable e-mail communication and at least 18 to view people’s YAHOO 360‘s. Some of them are really ugly.
5) Whenever someone sends you an e-mail, shouldn’t you be able to report them for foul language?
7) Able to choose 1 best answer for every 30 answers.
8) Able to block people from answering your questions.
9) Everyone has a mini blog on their profile page where people can post comments.
10) Able to use Clip Art, fonts, colors, and pictures from the Yahoo Answers galleries.
11) To put a picture in instead of your avatar, you have to ask the Yahoo Staff first and they’ll decide.
Yo whats your problem i didnt get to read that b/c it was toooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggi bet most or the ppl didnt even read they just put YES OR NO lol
The cops are back at my apartment complex?
Recently cop and safety patrol cars have been parking right across my apartment suite because I had a domestic dispute that was reported and had a talk with them. Every time I go outside for a cigarette they are sitting in their marked patrol car and just staring at my apartment window. Just an hour ago at 1AM I was on the phone outside talking to my friend and having a smoke and a cop car comes speeding and parks directly across from my apartment, then he turn his lights on and writes stuff down on some notepad he had, after a few minutes of me smoking and just staring at him, he finished writing something and made a really quick sharp u-turn and sped off back the way he came. The past few weeks there have been patrol cars around monitoring my activities. I have some background with the cops but no criminal history:
It sounds like they are doing their job!!! I mean, checking up on someone like yourself is what they are being paid for! Especially if your parents have called them on you & you making a small threat about a gun. Come on! Plus you endanger people’s lives by driving carelessly… Your a little punk… Grow the fu ck up!
How do I find out if I have been BLACKLISTED from employment?
I have been having trouble getting hired or even a call for an interview. My resume is very well put together. I think this problem may be that I am blacklisted from employment. I have had some rather bad jobs before. Hostile work environment to include sexual harassment and other situations. I am at a loss.
Wow. Long story. You sound like a bit of a trouble maker. That was no reason to rape you. Did you call the police?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers